Sunday, January 28, 2007

Friends are like buses...

A hectic first month of the New Year indeed. After pottering about a lot and not getting up to much I got a phone call.

"It's your old school friend Fiona"

It was my old school friend Fiona!

"I'm round the corner from you"

And she was round the corner from me - what are the chances! Quite likely actually as we had arranged to meet up, but still a delight!

I got excited and met up with her, hadn't seen her in a good length of time. She is travelling with her boyfriend Alex and were in the big QT for a few days. Preparations were made and a night out that evening was planned. I headed home.
Me and Fi.

My phone rings again. This time its someone else. It's Freya! Another person I hadn't seen in a while.

"We'll be there soon."

They'll be here soon! Crikey O'Reilly! Do we even have enough floor space?! There's 5 of them? But how can you be concerned about such things when you see old friends?

They all arrive and we go out and have some beer. Happy families!

Me, Rob, Jimbo (Freya's boyfriend) and Andy aka A-Train living large.

Happy Faces. I really have grown.

No comments: