Sunday, July 23, 2006

Errors!

My original entry was this:

"Spanish computers made me delete everything. Knowing the language might help in future as opposed to just press what was apparently the "delete everything you´ve done so far" button. This could get tricky.

Lets start a new one.

If you fancy finding out what we´re actually up too, rather than reading my incompetent non-factual scrawl, please read Emma´s blog here: www.getjealous.com/emmapownall

My bag will be here soon, apparently. We fly to the Amazon tomorrow to volunteer at this random field centre, so they better be. We´ll be there for 2 weeks, so I may need more than 2 t-shirts. This is where we´re going www.picaflor.org if your interested!

This blog malarky is too complicated, whatever happened to snail-mail?"

But as computers are clever I managed to re-post everything! Crazy-nice.

No comments: