Monday, December 25, 2006

Seasons Greetings

Merry Christmas!

Being the my first ever Christmas away from home this was always going a strange experience. However it was made a very fun time because I seemed to get more presents than ever, particularly from AT and CT as they sent me a lot of gifts where the recommended age was 5 and upwards. The "upwards" limit didn't phase me that much - there's nothing wrong with getting a 22 year old a slinky. If anything it won the "gift of the day" category hands down.

Santa came a brought fried eggs and bacon. Unorthadox gifts granted, but welcome nonetheless.

Hurrah! Gin! Rob clearly now knows me too well.

Enjoying the outdoors on Christmas day? Unheard of. Rob with his new rugby ball and me building Lego. Yes, Lego.

Caught in the act of being a Geordie. Cheers Mam!

Me and Righteous P chilling like Matt Dillon on penicillin in the park after kicking some conversions.

No comments: