Sunday, May 13, 2007

Rocky: The Horror!

After a lot of sitting about not doing very much, something exciting happened. We went to see the Rocky Horror Show! Hurrah, I hear you cry. Having seen the film, but not a live performance I vaguely knew what to expect; an evening full of cross-dressers and wierdoes. I wasn't disappointed.

I went as a make-up-wearing-mad-monster-scientist. And Katie went as....erm..herself by the looks of things. Scary enough.

Everyone from work pulled together and we all managed to turn up in something stange-looking at least. We had a meal together, watched the show and then danced the night away.

Steve, my boss (right) wore some alarming attire. We didn't even tell him we were going to the Rocky Horror Show. I've always wondered what he got up to at weekends...nice bit of thigh nevertheless.

Raise your funk fingers. I also dressed briefly as a scouser.

Attempting to look scary - Em, Cazna and Me.

All in all a very fun night! I also wore eye-shadow. There's a first for everything I suppose.

No comments: