Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Land of the Rings

While the girls were here we watched Lord of the Rings and felt inspired to visit some of the places where they did the filming, so off we went to Deer Park Heights. We thought about dressing up in costume and re-enacting some scenes, but then realised that only loser's do such things. I don't intend to die alone.
After angering several llamas and a goat, I had to flee. Run away!

It's my old mate Gary again. He's still a dude. Although he did headbutt me a little. Mmm spikey.

When Woody, Rach and I start our own band, this'll be the album cover. I know, it does look classy. I'm thinking some acid-jazz funk.

This is that rock that Aragorn fell off. Clearly we are more skilled as we can all jump in sync and still land safely.
Lord of the Rings - why not just get one of those eagles to pick up the ring and then drop it in Mount Doom from the off? Seems to me it'd take about 15 minutes tops, none of this 3 films to get rid of one piece of jewelry malarkey. Save everyone a lot of time and money. My precious indeed.

No comments: